Social Icons

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah, thank you all, for a wonderful journey of 2011.

Just like my Annual Report in 2009 and a wrapped up in 2010, again, its a memory of 2011. 

The ups and downs. The laughter and tears. The good and bad. 

Achievement. Aim. Expectation. Opportunity. Experience. 
Love, sacrifice, support, husband, wife, family, work, health, study, wealth, friends, hikmah, barakah. 

Its a continuous journey. its a circle. 

I had always struggled to become a better muslim, a solehah daughter for my parents and in laws, a good wife for a good husband that will lead me to jannah, a generous mother to our kids one fine day, a wonderful sister for my brother and sisters, an excellent & passionate worker, a worthy friend that always there for one another, and finally a khalifah that will benefit the community. May Allah give all of us the strength for a continuous improvement, because Islam challenges us to be the best we can be. 

Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah, thank you all, for a wonderful journey of 2011.



Memories of 2011 


my other half. love love love :) 


At Izzi's wedding 25 Dec 2011 : with some of my cousin from my late mommy's side. 
i love you! 

25 Dis 2011 :: with lovely family at putrajaya;) 
























bench work;) 

we have a great time here - Monsopiad Cultural Village, Sabah

Schonbrunn Palace, Vienna Austria July 2011

Amazing girls @ IAEA-FAO Regional Training Course, Seibersdorf, Austria

Quality time with familyy!;)

Accompany Kak Aida & Syamil to Ariani for a Eidfitr preparation!:) 


Raya Celebration at Tanjung Tualang, Grandma's house

my mother in law. i owed her so so much. 

raya open house, at Mimi's parent house, Jelapang. Wonderful friends i have! 

my husband and i hiking first 1km of Mount Kinabalu. :P



Love Love Love , 























Tiara Lake Park 
01.01.2012
12:21 am 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...