Social Icons

Sunday, October 18, 2009

because life is so short

I don’t understand
Why people don’t understand
To live life to the fullest, full of happiness
Because that’s the key to success

I don’t understand why husband divorce his wife
Why wife always arguing with her husband
Why unwanted babies are all over inside the drain
Why son and daughter neglected their parents when they grown up


Why bestfriends hurting and betrayed each other
Why don’t you guys live in happiness

I don’t understand why people can’t put down their ego
Because it will bring you to nowhere
Tell me what you lose if you do so
Why don’t you guys live in happiness

I don’t understand why partners arguing
Why one side always encouraging while the other always discourages
Why one side always sacrifice for the goods, but the other side just let things go by the flow
Why don’t you guys live in happiness

I don’t understand why people always blamed each other
While their fingers are actually pointing to their selves
Tell me what you lose if you throw out "I am sorry" from your lips
Why don’t you guys live in happiness

I don’t understand why people don’t understand
To always live in happiness

To everyone that I love, to everyone who loves me
To everyone that I care, to everyone care of me
Lets live in happiness
Because life is so short
Before it’s too late

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...